Toppan in Europe & Worldwide
Toppan in Europe
Toppan has had a continuous presence in Europe since the early 1970’s, initially in the form of representative offices, when Toppan was acutely aware of the growing importance of Europe as a potential market, and had the foresight to establish roots here. Some of Toppan’s group companies have come together in 2016 to form one company, Toppan Europe, which is growing into an organisation that now mirrors the parent organisation in many ways. Most of the main activities of Toppan in Japan, such as Book Printing, Commercial Printing, Security Printing, Packaging, Barrier Film and Decorative Materials, are represented in Europe with direct links to Toppan Japan and its facilities around the world.
Below is the list of Toppan’s major facilities across Europe:
- Düsseldorf, Germany: Toppan Europe GmbH Head Quarters (Decor Materials, Barrier Film, Security Printing, Commercial Printing and others)
- Barcelona, Spain: Toppan Europe GmbH Spanish Branch (Commercial Printing, Décor Materials), Decotec Printing (Decor Materials Printing)
- London, UK: Toppan Europe GmbH London Branch (Commercial Printing, Décor Materials), Toppan Leefung Sales office (Book Printing)
- Paris, France: Toppan Leefung sales office (book printing)
- Corbeil-Essonnes, France: Toppan Photomasks France (Electronics manufacturing facility)
- Dresden, Germany: Toppan Photomasks GmbH (Electronics manufacturing facility)
- Athens, Greece: Toppan Greece (ID issuing centre & security printing sales)
All of Toppan’s facilities in Europe are proud to be a part of Toppan Printing Co.,Ltd, Japan which has grown in both sales and revenue in the last fiscal year. We continue to be committed to the same growth and delivery of excellent service and innovative products.
Today, Toppan is extending its services to customers all over the world through its global network. As well as over 80 locations within Japan, including plants, sales offices and research centres, Toppan also has a presence in over 42 overseas locations. Group employees total more than 48,000 and last fiscal year's group turnover exceeded 12 billion euros.